Brawl Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killerkomb
Low Tier
Low Tier

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-07

HOWDOYOUGETLINK???????? Empty
PostSubject: HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????   HOWDOYOUGETLINK???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:39 pm

Pi?

<random hello thread post here>
Back to top Go down
MMMM
Low Tier
Low Tier
MMMM

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????   HOWDOYOUGETLINK???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:28 pm

PI.

link or toon link? lol link is there from the begining. with toon link, you need to beat SSE and then go back to the forest level and there will be a door shortly in.
Back to top Go down
killerkomb
Low Tier
Low Tier

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????   HOWDOYOUGETLINK???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:45 pm

tanx man
Back to top Go down
iamsorrydude
Low Tier
Low Tier

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????   HOWDOYOUGETLINK???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 pm

You get Link by defeating 500 people in cruel melee with Zero. To unlock Zero, beat All-Star with Megaman. To get Megaman, do Intense mode in Classic with every character without continues.

Don't mind that Link is in the starting roster, he's an imposter. The REAL link is much more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Crxss
Master Hand
Master Hand
Crxss

Number of posts : 88
Clan : None
Main : Diddy Kong
Code : 4897-5937-4960
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????   HOWDOYOUGETLINK???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:26 pm

Send me $20 in the mail to unlock Toon Link. PM me for my address.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlnation.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????   HOWDOYOUGETLINK???????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOWDOYOUGETLINK????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Nation :: The Nation :: Hello's and Goodbye's-
Jump to: