Brawl Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I'm EmperorZen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmperorZen
Low Tier
Low Tier

Number of posts : 4
Main : Falco
Code : Falco
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Hey, I'm EmperorZen. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm EmperorZen.   Hey, I'm EmperorZen. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:59 am

Hey. My name is EmperorZen. I'm the administrator of SmashDojo, at www.smashdojo.proboards104.com .

It happens that the one who runs this site, Crxss, happened to have registered on my site. I thought it would only be common courtesies to join in his as well. I hope we can make great aquaintances and build, and work together to make successful sites.

As for my SmashDojo, we hold touraments, clan wars, site wars, and a friendly community for all of the new members. My site is a great place for all of your SSBB needs, and as of now, we are having a Site War/Clan Wars event hosted right NOW at our site. For those of you who don't know what a Site War is, it's a type of brawling event concerning two sites. For this event, it is SmashDojo versus Underground. We can use a few more members to participate in this glorious event. I hope to see some members from this site join in SmashDojo, and maybe even joining the Site Wars event.

More about me, I'm Administrator of a successful SmashCity,(www.takeforum.com/smashcity), and current administrator of the new SmashDojo. I'm also a Clan Leader of The Organization, a smash brawl clan. You can see it in my sig. I'd also like to point out that The Organization is always looking for some new recruits, so if anyone wants to join the clan, just hit me up. Our hompage is also at SmashDojo, where you can meet other members and authorities from my clan. Sign up! I hope we all have a wonderful time.
Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm EmperorZen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Nation :: The Nation :: Hello's and Goodbye's-
Jump to: