Brawl Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MMMM
Low Tier
Low Tier
MMMM

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day. Empty
PostSubject: Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.   Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:16 pm

I threw a bomb-omb up into the air, my opponent dashed away from it in my direction, and as it was falling I kicked him back into it and KO'd him.
Back to top Go down
Crxss
Master Hand
Master Hand
Crxss

Number of posts : 88
Clan : None
Main : Diddy Kong
Code : 4897-5937-4960
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.   Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Haha, very nice, I've done that with a bumper.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlnation.omgforum.net
Mephisto
Master Hand
Master Hand
Mephisto

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.   Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:22 pm

I think the most epic moment I've had with an item was throwing a Mr Saturn downwards and knocking someone who was trying to recover from reaching the edge.

Mr Saturn, you are epic.
Back to top Go down
Crxss
Master Hand
Master Hand
Crxss

Number of posts : 88
Clan : None
Main : Diddy Kong
Code : 4897-5937-4960
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.   Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Wow, Mr.Saturn? Fuckin niiiice ahaha
Back to top Go down
http://brawlnation.omgforum.net
Mephisto
Master Hand
Master Hand
Mephisto

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.   Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:37 am

It's because he was playing as King Dedede and he didn't come out of the Up + B quick enough, so he sorta flew up, just got abovethe ledge, and got meteor smashed by a Mr Saturn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.   Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow I did the coooooolllest thing the other day.
Page 1 of 1