Brawl Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome & To-Do List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crxss
Master Hand
Master Hand
Crxss

Number of posts : 88
Clan : None
Main : Diddy Kong
Code : 4897-5937-4960
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Welcome & To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Welcome & To-Do List   Welcome & To-Do List I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:53 pm

Welcome to Brawl Nation, guys. Hope you guys stay active. Tell your friends about us; we need a lot of active members if this site is going to make it.

To-Do List
----------------------
Work on the layout
Get site on Google
Fix the usergroups
Back to top Go down
http://brawlnation.omgforum.net
TheoQ99
Low Tier
Low Tier

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome & To-Do List   Welcome & To-Do List I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 pm

well, what usergroups are you goign to have... and for google, you will jsut have to hope that a good spider will come? idk exactly how to get this into google...
Back to top Go down
Crxss
Master Hand
Master Hand
Crxss

Number of posts : 88
Clan : None
Main : Diddy Kong
Code : 4897-5937-4960
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome & To-Do List   Welcome & To-Do List I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:49 pm

TheoQ99 wrote:
well, what usergroups are you goign to have... and for google, you will jsut have to hope that a good spider will come? idk exactly how to get this into google...

All I need are meta tags, really. Best way to get a spider and better chances to show up in searches. I've already added the usergroups, I'm just messing around with them now; since I'm not 100% familiar with phpbb3.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlnation.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome & To-Do List   Welcome & To-Do List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome & To-Do List
Page 1 of 1